Unbelievable Accountant Party
Christmas Eve 1988, an accountancy office party at the Sokitomi Plaza turns explosive as Terrorists take over the building. Only one man can stop them!
Pork Hardcheese... or is it Blast McRunfast... maybe it was Bacon Bigflank...
Fill the shoes of this 80s action hero, whatever his name is, in this retro action stealth adventure.
Save Hostages, Defuse Bombs, take out Terrorists. Leave behind no trace or stack up a large body count, it's your choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Sprinting makes more noise than walking. Tapping move makes no noise at all.
- If you have no weapons, you still have your fists! Lure enemies around corners and take them out with a punch before they can react
- Enemies will turn to face sounds they hear, but wont leave their posts unless a lot of noise is made
- Enemies will spot freed hostages and follow them to you
- Watch for windows. You can be seen through them, shot through them, but you can also throw bottles and shoot through them yourself
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
WHY THEY SEE ME TORUGHT THE WALLS
Art and story aesthetic feels great although I had the same experience as swordmy! Im dying to see more of the story but cant seem to get sneaking right!
I love the art style, though I couldn't get through the first level. I couldn't get past the guard who shot me from across the room, sometimes the bullet goes through walls too. But it's a visually appealing game.